Website The Oyster Bar
Food and Beverage Staff | The Oyster Bar
The Oyster Bar offers local oysters and wine along with tapas and share foods with all day dining.
The peak season is just around the corner, so it’s time to hire and add to our great team.
We are looking for people who enjoy working in a busy fast paced environment, who has a great work ethic and a love of local products
All applicants should be highly driven and motivated and have the desire and passion for delivering a quality product. All applicants must be highly organised and be able to deliver a high level of customer service.
You must possesses strong organisational skills, excellent wine, beer, cocktail and spirit knowledge and be 100% customer focused. Casual/Varied hours available to suit successful applicants.
Hours will include weekend and night work essential to a career in hospitality. Various hours and positions available depending on suitable applicants.
We are happy to take applicants who are looking to take the next step and move into a management role with in house training provided.
Experience is not essential we are willing to train any applicants with the right work ethic and desire.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Highly organised and responsible
- Be creative and have a passion to succeed
- Passion for hospitality and people
- Attention to detail
- Excellent presentation, time management
- Opening and closing the bar, use of POS systems
- Ability to train and manage staff
- Show initiative
- Work nights, weekends and public holidays (essential)
- Hold current RSA certificate and RP Badge (not essential, can be obtained)
- Experience working with grills, fryers and prep work can also be incorporated into your role if you have a passion for food, not essential but can be incorporated in the role.
Applicants must be committed to providing a high level of customised service.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.