Website Maylands Hotel
Food & Beverage Manager | Maylands Hotel
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We have big things planned! So there has never been a more exciting time to be part of the Maylands Hotel team. As we embark on our next phase of growth and redevelopment we are looking for an energetic and passionate individual who will have the opportunity to be creative, innovative and contribute whilst making a genuine positive impact to this iconic Adelaide venue.
As the F&B/Duty manager you’ll be reporting to the Venue Manager and be expected to lead by example by providing hands on support in F&B, Gaming and assist in providing direction, motivation and support across all aspects of operations and the planning and execution of events. This role requires an ability to communicate effectively across management and Food and Beverage departments to ensure an exceptional delivery of customer service to achieve ongoing sustainability of revenue.
- Ensure exceptional customer services and satisfaction
- Staff service standards training and supervision
- Ensuring correct staffing levels according to bookings and requirements
- Assist with recruitment and performance management and counselling
- Assist in planning and executing of events and day to day activities
- Communicating and liaising with Venue and Department Managers.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Previous Hospitality Management Experience
- A strong understanding of scheduling and staff level needs
- Ability to collaborate with management on employee and customer service needs
- Have excellent product knowledge, food, coffee, beer, wine and spirits
- Knowledge of inventory management
- Understanding team-building concepts and techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Possess ability to multi-task
- Well groomed
- Ability to work flexible hours
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a duty manager?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
With a generous salary for the right candidate, if the above sounds like the opportunity for you please get in touch.
ONLY permanent Australian residents will be considered for this role.
Applications close 18 October 2019. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a career in hospitality? Consider one of our many Hospitality courses to start your career.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.