Website The Mercure Grosvenor Hotel
Food & Beverage Supervisor | The Mercure Grosvenor Hotel
The Mercure Grosvenor Hotel Adelaide | ibis Styles Adelaide Grosvenor Hotel is a unique property. Originally built in 1920, this heritage building has been an iconic landmark along North Terrace.
Offering 181 four-star rooms and 64 three-star rooms in the heart of the city, we are located opposite the Adelaide Convention Centre, Casino and Adelaide Oval. The hotel is now on a journey to grow and reinvent itself whilst upholding its rich heritage.
We are now looking for a Full-time Food & Beverage Supervisor to join and help lead our F&B operations, to ensure our majestic building makes her centenary anniversary gracefully.
This is a hands-on role and excellent opportunity to learn and grow with the support of a great team.
In this role you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Oversee and contribute to the smooth running of various outlet shifts
- Liaise with customers and hotel personnel to ensure service expectations are met
- Familiarise yourself with VIP and regular guests to ensure their requests and needs are met
- Ensure revenue for the shift is accounted for with cash/charge summary being completed to balance daily activities.
- Ensure guest billing is completed accurately following Hotel procedure and that correct charges are posted
- Willingness to learn and develop in various sections within the F&B department
If this role perks your interest and you can demonstrate:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within the industry
- Prior leadership experience in restaurants or hotels
- Strong attitude towards quality service and guest satisfaction
- Awareness of relevant health and safety guidelines, and liquor licencing regulations
- The ability to work and use initiative, set and work to the highest standards
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and public holidays
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
Then we want to hear from you today.
Candidates must possess full, unrestricted working rights in Australia.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.