Head Chef | Mimasu
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
An exciting opportunity for a hard-working and creative Chef to take their career to the next level.
Mimasu is an Award-winning bar and dining venue on the edge of the city is inspired by modern Japanese culture, cuisine and style. Offering a contemporary spin on Japanese cuisine, the menu is designed with sharing in mind. We require a dynamic, innovative and motivated chef to continue to push the boundaries to produce contemporary dishes mixing Australian produce with Japanese flavours.
This position will require strong leadership and determination to succeed.
You will be responsible for:
- All areas of Kitchen Operations
- Management of food costs
- Management of labour costs and OHS
You must have:
- 4+ years kitchen experience
- Excellent personal presentation
- Knowledge of cost and budget management
- Great food ideas, food flavours and food presentation
- the ability to design and implement cost effective menus with a Japanese influence
- demonstrated stability and length of tenure in previous positions
More importantly we are seeking someone with the skill, creativity and passion to design a menu that is exciting and elegant. The chef will have the freedom to create beautiful and innovative dishes.
We hope to find someone who takes the role with pride and will have the passion to grow the business through dedication and hard work.
The job is Tuesday – Friday Lunch & Dinner and Saturday’s Dinner only. Sunday and Monday are closed.
Willing to negotiate salary to secure the right applicant.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking to start your career as a Chef? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery SIT30816 course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.