The Lakes Resort Hotel
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
-FUNCTION SUPERVISOR\EVENT MANAGER-
The Lakes Hotel is an award winning 4 star hotel located on the Lakefront of West Lakes. The Hotel boasts a casual dining restaurant – Knots Kitchen, Signature fine dining restaurant – Crusoe’s, Lounge Bar, Wine Bar, Gaming Room, 7 separate Function Rooms and 72 accommodation suites.
An exciting career opportunity awaits for a highly motivated and proactive Function Supervisor\Event Manager to join the Lakes Hotel team.
As a Function Supervisor\Event Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Ability to lead and motivate from the front
- Exceed client expectations
- Ensure high standards of service are maintained
- Hands on approach – function setup, progression and pack down and lock up
- Addressing issues that may arise in a professional manner
- Convert enquires to sales.
- Training and development of staff
- Effectively communicating with clients and staff alike
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet
The successful candidate will have excellent managerial and communication skills. The ability to work both autonomously and within a team in a friendly professional manner. They must possess immaculate professional presentation combined with a passionate and positive attitude.
RSA certificate is essential and Senior First Aid is an advantageous.
If you are interested in joining our team today please send your Resume and Cover Letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a leadership role within the hospitality industry? Consider completing a Certificate 4 in Leadership course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.