Website The Bavarian
General Manager | The Bavarian
Our brand new, family-friendly venue located within the new dining precinct at Tea Tree Plaza will offer an unrivalled range of Bavarian food, pure imported biers and non-stop sports entertainment broadcast across several big screens.
Relax with a stein in our spacious outdoor dining area surrounded by lush green plants and cascading vines as you enjoy the buzzing atmosphere of Tea Tree’s newest dining precinct.
About the role
In this role you will play an integral part in driving the business. You will be responsible for managing the PNL’s and managing an energetic team to deliver high quality, and consistently providing excellent service to our customers. You will lead by example and go above and beyond ensuring the guests have a memorable experience.
Who we are looking for:
- Previous Restaurant General Manager experience is essential
- Excellent motivational and people management skills
- Someone with initiative and drive
- Excellent business acumen
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and loves a challenge
- Strong communication and written skills
- Excellent beverage & food knowledge
- Professional and proactive approach with a willingness to learn and develop
- Friendly personality and immaculate presentation
- Rewarding salary and company perks
- Exposure to a training plan developed by leaders in the industry – learn from their wealth of experience;
- Exposure to a world class menu and beverage program with exciting & ongoing training to back it up
- Excellent staff perks and discounts at some of Australia’s best restaurants
Learn how to run premium restaurants from seasoned industry professionals
- A real opportunity for growth with an expanding company that believes in promoting from within.
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a manager / team lead?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How many years’ experience do you have in the hospitality & tourism industry?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a general manager?
Join our Journey, Apply Today!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.