Website The Britannia Hotel
Jobs Available: Head Chef – The Britannia Hotel
Located just east of the Adelaide CBD, Britannia Hotel is a multipurpose, family owned hotel offering lunch and dinner 7 days a week. The opportunity has become available for an experienced head chef to join our business and lead our talented kitchen team.
Catering for local businesses, families, functions and large events the ideal candidate will be passionate about providing outstanding quality and have a keen interest in menu development and be up to date with current and future industry trends.
Reporting directly to the Venue Manager, the successful applicant will posses the following:
- Minimum 3 years experience in either a head chef or sous chef role
- Stock control experience
- Compliance with health, safety and hygiene protocols experience
- Cost control experience
- The ability and creativity to create seasonal menus as well as function and event menus
- The ability to successfully train and lead a team
- Relevant formal qualifications
In return we offer:
Remuneration is negotiable for the successful applicant. This is a full-time salaried position offering 45 hours per week and the opportunity for on-going development and career growth for the right candidate.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career!
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.