Helping Hand Aged Care
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Helping Hand is one of South Australia’s most highly recognised and respected aged care organisations. The not-for-profit has been providing services to older South Australians through home care, retirement living, respite and residential care for more than 65 years and employs more than 1400 people in Adelaide and across regional communities. Helping Hand is an innovator and leader in the field of aged care services – best known by our reputation for quality, choice and professionalism. Helping Hand is a values-based employer that understands the important contribution of our staff, our clients and our community.
Our Home Care Services team are now seeking for a Home Care Coordinator to join their team on a fixed term part time basis. Reporting to the Service Planning Support Manager, the Home Care Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating services tailored to suit the individual client needs, in accordance with the service agreement. This includes liaising with external agencies, conducting effective assessments and reviews of client needs, planning, and coordination and case management.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate excellent time management skills, attention to detail and a conscientious work ethic. You will also possess:
- / Proof of aged care experience in community and home care services
- / Proven coordination experience in home care services / community environment
- / Knowledge around client budgets and funder parameters
- / Ability to work in a High paced work environment
- / Proactive and able to work at times with without supervision
- / Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- / Sound knowledge of Aged Care Standards
- / Strong computer skills including Microsoft 365
- / Client focused and exceptional customer service skills
- / Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- / Ability to maintain data collection and outcome measurement systems
- / Cert III in aged care or community services or equivalent training
Benefits and Perks
As a valued member of Helping Hand we can offer you:
- / Excellent salary sacrifice benefits – Increase your take home pay
- / Discounted Private Health insurance
- / EAP – employee assistance program
- / Ongoing training and development opportunities
- / Supportive and friendly working environment
- / Supportive and committed leadership.
For confidential enquiries please contact Joanne Hampel, Service Planning Support Manager, on 8209 6926.
Applications close on Friday 30th October 2020.
All applicants must have the right to work in Australia and hold a current national police check or be willing to obtain one. Current Helping Hand employees must notify their manager of their intent to apply.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.