Website Rydges Hotels and Resorts
Housekeeping Manager | Rydges Hotels and Resorts
Rydges Adelaide is on the search for a motivated individual become our next Housekeeping Manager.
The 4.5 star property consists on 98 accommodation rooms. A recent and ongoing refurbishment project has included brand new state of the art bathrooms, Cafe & Bar, and lots more to come!
As Housekeeping Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operation of the Housekeeping department, ensuring high standards are kept all the time, along with keeping a dedicated team motivated and ready to attack each day with enthusiasm.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to lead a team and drive standards
- Solid understanding of P&L’s and Payroll costings
- Good communication skills
- Previous work experience in a similar position
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Physically fit and energetic
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have professional housekeeping experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
The successful candidate must we able to work on a rotating roster which includes weekends.
If this sounds like you, then you are the ideal candidate that we would like to hear from! Please submit your resume today.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.