Dormakaba Australia Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
dormakaba is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. With over 16,000 employees worldwide, we are at our customers’ side in over 130 countries.
Whoever starts working with us can feel it right away: We are curious about people and always expect the best of them. Approaching new colleagues candidly and welcoming them with confidence – for us it is part of the culture that has made us successful.
We are on the lookout for an Invoicing Administrator to join our South Australia Service Team. This role is an integral part of our business offerings and will have you develop strong relationships with our customers, both internal and external, contributing to our exceptional customer experience with our organisation.
THIS OPENS THE DOOR TO YOUR FUTURE: YOUR TASKS
Joining the Regency Park team will see you join a team of long serving employees with a passion for what they do. Your day-to-day responsibilities will focus on the timely processing of invoices for our South Australian service business.
Being the first point of contact, you will work with internal stakeholders ensuring that quality of information received on a work order is at an acceptable level and assist with the prompt closure of all invoices in line with invoicing and portal management processes. This will be done through:
- Ensuring work orders are completed properly in relevant customer portals and that any work orders marked awaiting correction are rectified.
- Communication with Service Technicians and agency network to ensure correct paperwork is attached to work orders.
- Maintaining up to date records in Servicemax system against work orders pending invoicing.
- Following up outstanding Purchase Orders to enable invoicing.
- Chase up accounts on credit hold and resolve.
- Customer communication, both over the phone and via email, regarding invoice enquiries and dispute resolution.
- General administration tasks as required.
WE PUT TRUST IN YOU: YOUR SKILLS
You are a confident communicator with the desire to actively seek solutions to problems. Ideally, you will have external invoicing experience in the service business or related industry, but this is not essential. Above all, we are looking for someone with a high attention to detail, that enjoys a challenge and a variety in their daily tasks.
Due to the nature of this role, you will have the ability to priortise and manage your workload to ensure that KPI’s for the team are met. Exposure to ServiceMax is desirable.
What We Offer
- Modern Office Space and Infrastructure with onsite parking
- EAP for all employees
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
- Comprehensive Training & Development opportunities
If you get a sense of achievement from solving problems and making customers happy, we want to hear from you!
dormakaba is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to age, race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.