Junior Administration Assistant | SuperGuardian
SuperGuardian is an innovative, market leading company founded by chartered accountants, specialising in administration, accounting, online reporting and technical services for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
With a head office located in Adelaide and a team of 90+ staff, SuperGuardian is a fast growing, national business dealing with clients throughout Australia.
We are looking for a Junior Administration Assistant to join the team to assist with day to day administrative tasks of the office.
Previous work experience of some sort is required.
The role will include:
- Opening of incoming mail and the preparation of outgoing mail
- Reception relief
- Various office tasks
Candidates with the following experience and attributes are invited to apply:
- Completion of Year 12 or business college
- Advanced skills in Microsoft
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a receptionist?
The right candidate will need to be available 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and 8:30am – 5:00pm on Friday. You must be well presented, diligent, have a great attitude and exceptional attention to detail to be successful in obtaining this role.
If you want to be well regarded for your contribution and have a career path where the opportunity to advance is significant, apply now!
Applications and enquiries will only be received from candidates. No unsolicited contact from any other source thank you.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for an administration roll? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.