Website The Oyster Bar
Kitchen Manager | The Oyster Bar
The Oyster Bar offers SA oysters and local wine along with tapas and share foods with all day dining.
We are seeking an experienced cook to lead our kitchen team.
Perhaps you have worked as a short order cook or ran a busy café style kitchen?
We are looking for someone who can work with a simple concept and deliver quality food to our customers, someone how is hard working, able to train staff and has a positive and enthusiastic approach to all that they do!
The main things that you would be responsible for include:
- Food preparation, cooking, plating, presentation
- Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
- Menu planning, development and costing
- Function menu planning and operation
- Quality control
- Waste reduction and monitoring
- Staff training and development
- Building a core kitchen team to produce consistent quality food
- Adhere to wage percentages
- Work under pressure at a fast pace
- Have strong communication skills
- Be organised and well presented at all times
- Represent the Oyster Bar Brand with a high professionalism and commitment.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.