Laser Vision SA
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
An exciting opportunity to become part of a young vibrant team representing a contemporary subspecialty surgical practice on Hindmarsh Square in Adelaide’s CBD.
Your role will be to promote Laser Vision Correction to contact lens and spectacle wearers, in order to attract qualified patients, allowing them to achieve their goal of vision without glasses or contact lenses.
You will also have roles in front of house reception for patients entering the practice for laser vision correction, taking incoming enquiries to the practice.
Your main duties would include:
- Taking responsibility for attracting sufficient appropriate patients to Laser Vision SA to fill surgical lists for Laser Vision Correction.
- Creating and monitoring digital promotional and marketing campaigns to achieve this aim on Facebook, Instagram, websites and other media including radio.
- Answering inbound calls, emails or texts from people interested in having Laser Vision Correction.
- Booking appointments for possible vision correction candidates, as well as post consultation follow up calls.
- Being the first port of call for any enquiries regarding vision correction, liaising with potential patients and building a strong rapport.
- Maintaining the practice’s website and social media campaigns.
- Managing statistical data to track efficacy of promotional activities.
We require you to:
- Be friendly and enthusiastic
- Be responsible for building a good rapport with candidates
- Have personal initiative, motivation and accountability to fulfill an important role for growth of the practice
- Be able to follow procedures and protocols required for excellence in service and surgical outcomes, and required for our full accreditation.
- To be able to work as part of the practice team
- Have references from current supervisors
Previous knowledge of eye care/eye surgery is not necessary – all training given
If you believe you are a potential candidate you may wish, but are not required, to include a personal promotional video of yourself!
Applications close 25th September 2020
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.