Office Administration Traineeship | TAPS
Trainee & Apprentice Placement Service (TAPS) is a Group Training Organisation inviting applications for an Administration Trainee, achieving their Certificate III Business.
General duties include:
- Reception duties
- Data entry
- Accounts payable
- First point of contact- face to face and phone enquiries with clients
- General office duties: filing, photocopying, scanning, upkeep of a tidy and welcoming reception
This is the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic person seeking an administration career with highly successful organisations. Do you have:
- An energetic personality and a professional phone manner
- The ability to work in fast paced surroundings
- Work well in a team environment
- Proficient computer skills with Word and Excel
- A minimum typing speed of 40 wpm
- Attention to detail
- Able picking up new skills promptly and adapting to a broad range of duties
- Good time management
The successful applicant will need to be flexible in the working hours between 7am-5pm Monday to Friday.
Wages will be in accordance with the National Training Wage schedule
TAPS is an equal opportunity employer, anyone who meets the above criteria is encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.