Website Australian Outdoor Living
Office Administrator | Australian Outdoor Living
A rare opportunity exists in a newly created fulltime role as an office administrator at our Head Quarters site at Regency Park.
Australian Outdoor Living has a vibrant team that is motivated to create an atmosphere of teamwork, open communication, positiveness, mutual respect and support, with the overall aim to promote, support and grow our team and business.
An ongoing full time contract exists for an administrator who has experience in proving admin and reception support within a contemporary office environment.
The position encompasses all usual general administration and includes sporadic reception work. General duties including, data entry and providing support to executive and management staff, assisting with basic entry level accounting duties and facing customers as a first point of contact, assisting in organising a variety of events, occasional minute taking, various banking duties, assisting with the creating and processing of various contracts and other workplace documents.
- An ability to communicate effectively with customers and staff from all different backgrounds and ethnicities.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of programs.
- An ability to take on a workload of continually changing tasks and requirements and not be phased with continually shifting priorities.
- A positive upbeat attitude that is on display to the working team and customers.
- The ability to use initiative to help complete tasks without supervision or requirement for follow up.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both an oral and written context.
- Previous experience in an admin focused role
- Previous experience in data entry and a great attention to detail
- The desire to support and be part of a team that is driven to achieve customer satisfaction and results.
To be considered for this opportunity please apply now through seek, being sure to attach a CV and Cover Letter.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.