Website Forerunner Computer Systems
Office Manager | Forerunner Computer Systems
Forerunner Computer Systems has been providing leading IT services in South Australia for over 22 years. We assist in servicing small and medium companies, professional practice and individuals with all their IT and Digital Media requirements.
We are seeking a full time office manager to support our staff and technicians. Join a great work environment and supportive team.
Successful applicants will possess a high level of personal presentation, great attitude and cheerful well-spoken manner.
The Office Manager is responsible for the effective operation of the general business, administration, finance and marketing activities under the broad direction of the Owner/Directors.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- Small business and office management experience
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to provide a wide range of office management and administration services
- Ability to develop and maintain financial management systems, documents and records
- Complete bookkeeping tasks including generating and paying invoices, recording transactions, payroll, debtors, creditors, and proficient in using Xero.
- Knowledge of, and ability to advise and support, marketing activities of the business in all its forms
- Sound knowledge of small business operations, processes and procedures together with WHS.
- Manage, direct and coordinate correspondence, both physical and electronic
- Manage work schedules, calendars, and jobs while supporting staff.
- Diploma in Business Administration, Finance, Operations Management or equivalent and / or:
- Corresponding experience and knowledge in a similar role
- A criminal history clearance
- Attendance at out of hours meetings, training and business functions may be required
- Current driver’s licence
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?
- How many years of bookkeeping experience do you have?
We pride ourselves on having a strong focus on customer service. The successful candidate will have excellent self-motivation as well as a passion for the IT industry.
If you meet the outlined criteria and want to be a part of our leading team, please apply.
This position is for an immediate start.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit forerunner.com.au..