Share and Care Services
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Company Overview: Share and Care Services is a dynamic and innovative organisation dedicated to delivering exceptional services to our NDIS participants. We are seeking motivated and skilled individuals to join our team as an On-Call Support Workers.
Job Overview: As an On-Call Support Worker, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless delivery of our services outside of regular business hours and when on call. You will be responding promptly to urgent requests and being available for urgent requests for assistance, particularly during evenings, weekends, or holidays. This role requires a participant-focused mindset and the ability to troubleshoot problems effectively.
- Respond promptly to on-call requests
- Provide support to NDIS participant
- Collaborate with our teams
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction through effective communication and problem resolution
- Adhering to company policies, procedures, and industry regulations while providing on-call support
- Providing detailed reports, incidents, resolutions, and any follow-up actions required during on-call periods
- Previous experience in a similar support worker role and/or on-call
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Flexibility to work outside regular business hours when on-call
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for professional development
- Dynamic and inclusive work environment
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability) with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.