Website Estia Health
Head Chef | Estia Health
At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we work with. Join Estia Health and support our residents with continuing to live the life they love. We will support, nurture and develop your career in the growing aged care industry.
About the role:
A well supported role leading the kitchen and wider hospitality team to tailor our focus on creating a positive dining experience for our residents, in the setting of a 85 bed residential health care commercial kitchen.
- Strong leadership skills where you have successfully coached and developed a team
- Minimum Cert III in Commercial Cookery, ideally Cert IV in Commercial Cookery
- Experience across a broad range of cuisines, ideally with a la carte or
- Someone who enjoys contributing to process improvement, develops others, and fosters a positive working environment banqueting experience
- Excellent documentation practice and experience in menu planning
- Ability to manage textured and modified diets according to dietitian and clinical requirements
What we will do for you:
At Estia Health, our people are the heart of our organisation, we love to see our team develop their careers with us.
- Join one of Australia’s leading aged care providers in one of the fastest growing industries
- Lead a team, develop your coaching skills
- Enjoy working a full time role without weekend hours!
- Work in your local community and make a difference to the lives of our residents
- Opportunity to work across a wide network and learn or mentor others in your peer group
- Develop and expand your own skill set with regular development opportunities to showcase your flair in the kitchen
- Estia offers a range of benefits including attractive remuneration packages with workplace banking, novated leases and EAP services
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking to start your career as a Chef? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery SIT30816 course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.