Wealth For Life Financial Planning
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
About the business
Wealth For Life Financial Planning is a small boutique advice business providing tailored financial strategies for clients.
Personal assistant responsibilities:
- Undertake all designated tasks in accordance with company business processes including preparation of documents as appropriate for planner/client meeting, sending information packs, meeting follow-up, thorough record keeping of compliance documents, monitoring the return of completed documentation and relevant correspondence.
- Manage client queries and follow-up to ensure the matter is resolved to the satisfaction of the client.
- Make client phone calls/appointments as necessary or required by financial planner(s).
- Maintain personal diary system to ensure that tasks and actions have been completed in required time frames.
- Manage financial planner diaries and liaise with them regarding appointment schedules.
- Production of Record of Advice documents.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties using appropriate methods in a courteous and professional manner to facilitate the development of positive and supportive relationships.
- Provide word processing/typing support to financial planners.
- Type and prepare correspondence, reports and meeting minutes as required.
- Perform routine clerical tasks as required by financial planner(s).
- Perform reception duties in a welcoming, efficient, professional and courteous manner including offering refreshments to clients.
Benefits and perks
Small office environment with reasonable flexibility
Skills and experience
- Minimum 2 years administration experience essential.
- Must be proficient in use of MS Office and windows-based software.
- Must know how to follow instructions.
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience in financial services and using Xplan.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.