3rd Party Containers
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Position: Project Administrator
Now in our 12th year, 3PC are one of the fastest growing Container Management Specialists, supplying to some of Australia’s largest Logistics Providers.
Backed by over +800 team members nationally, we are a people business that works together to get the job done safer, smarter and stronger.
3PC actively promotes a strong culture of diversity and multiculturalism. We give our people a sense of purpose, accomplishment, pride and belonging; we know that motivated people make more productive teams.
Due to current growth and expansion in the Australian market, we are actively seeking a well-rounded, pro-active, self-starter to support the execution of new projects.
You will be working independently and also closely with the Operations Managers, and we guarantee you a positive and supporting working environment. The position will be actively involved in managing administration/operational processes as well as assisting with all project requirements.
Duties and responsibilities of this role also include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining projects database and filing systems.
- Ensuring all records and documents are kept up-to-date and to a high standard for audit and claims purposes.
- Supporting the managers to achieve operational/financial objectives
- Attend relevant project meetings and record actions/decisions in the relevant register
- Assist with development and maintenance of project plans and milestone tracking
- Build Daily, Weekly, Monthly & Quarterly Reports.
- Lead managed labour projects being the main point of contact of the client and the staff.
- Solving problems related to managed labour projects
- Manage paperwork related to new employees contracts
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- 3 years experience in an administration support role.
- Knowledge of logistics and supply chain required.
- Possess an Administration qualification or background.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills both written and verbal are essential
- Ability to problem solve and prioritise your workload
- Strong attention to detail with energy and enthusiasm
- Multi-Tasking skills and ability to change rapidly from one task to another
- Good numerical and analytical abilities, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Immediate availability.
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a team.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in this opportunity please upload your resume.
If you would like to be part of an innovative, inclusive and enthusiastic business that encourages you to bring your best to work every single day, we urge you to apply.
What you’ll get in return
- $77,450 per annum exclusive of Superannuation.
- Friendly, supportive work environment, great office culture.
- Exclusively working from the office
- Monday to Friday work
- Full time position
- 38 hours per week
20th August, 2022
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.