Website Starthmore Hotel
Jobs Available: Qualified Chef – Strathmore Hotel
The Strathmore Hotel is located in the heart of the CBD on North Terrace opposite the Adelaide Casino and a five minute walk to Adelaide Oval. It boasts its flagship 150 seat Balcony Restaurant, 80 seat Cafe, Garden Bar, Gaming Room and Thirsty Camel Bottle Shop.
The hotel has been owned by the same family since 1972. It is owned in the same interest as the Woodville Hotel and the Brompton Hotel.
The hotel values its staff and looks to provide leadership in the career development of all its employees.
We are now seeking a passionate, ambitious and motivated Qualified Chef to join our kitchen team.
This is a hands on cooking role with the successful applicant being able to produce high quality and innovative food in faced paced manner. The successful applicant will work in both our Balcony Restaurant and Cafe One2Nine kitchens.
We are looking for an Industry professional who is:
- Trade Qualified
- Able to work weekends
- Genuinely passionate about food
- Hungry to achieve career growth
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Across current food trends and standards
- Keen to train and develop staff
- A strong communicator
- Able to demonstrate a can-do culture
- Understanding of producing a product for local markets.
- Adhere to food safety guidelines at all times
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career!
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.