Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Working in the Head Office, you will be an integral part of the business as the first point of contact for all customers and clients, in addition to supporting the management team.
- Immediate start available
- Monday – Friday role, no weekend work!
- On site parking provided
- Close-knit family business with over 30 + years industry experience
Day to day duties will involve:
- Greet, welcome and direct visitors
- Redirect incoming calls and emails internally
- General administration duties, including mailing and banking
- Ensuring the office space is well-maintained
What You Need
- 6 – 12 months experience in an administrative role
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office Suite
- A pro-active and positive team attitude
Drake International is Australia’s most trusted name in Human Resource Management and we are the partner of choice for Contract Staffing and Recruitment. Our Client Portfolio is diverse, and we hold strong partnerships with many organisations of varying sizes globally.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.