DMC TAX Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Initial 6 month contract full time with view to extend
DMC Tax are seeking the ideal candidate to join our dynamic team!
About the business
At DMC Tax we believe that offering a personal high quality service to our clients is very important. We strive to provide a service with integrity, honesty and clarity in order to provide our clients with an understanding of their financial position, their tax and their rights rather than be fearful of it.
We want people to come into our office and feel free to ask any questions (we don’t believe there’s such a thing as a silly question), so they leave the office with a full understanding of what their financial and tax situation is. We believe that the office and team here at DMC Tax reflect this level of comfort, security and integrity.
About the role
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all of DMC Tax’s clients
- Management of multiple calendars
- Answering phones, emails and meeting and greeting of clients
- Dealings with the ATO
- Data entry
- Providing ongoing day to day administration support and developing strong relationships with clients both internal and external
- Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
We would love for you to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to multi-task with high volumes of work
- Previous experience in a fast-paced reception role
- Experience working in the accounting/bookkeeping industry preferred
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Task orientated and a Can do attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to organise your time and prioritise your tasks well
- Excellent attention to detail
- Engaging, warm and friendly personality
- Honest, reliable and hard working
- Strong desire to learn and grow
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to [email protected] and tell us why you would love to join the DMC Tax team.
If you are shortlisted for the position, we will require a full Police Check to be provided at the interview process.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.