Care Hub Disability Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
CAREHUB DISABILITY PTY LTD is a new venture to facilitate the people with disabilities in our communities with desirable supports in their day to day life and community participation. It will be an opportunity to become the first Administration officer of this new but committed company.
The Receptionist / Administration Assistant is the company’s initial point of contact for visitors and contractors. This job will support the Manager in providing exceptional service to our forthcoming clients as well as setting up an office environment for which he/she will be responsible for initial installations. The position necessitates great customer service abilities, precise record keeping, the ability to prioritise workflow, time management skills, and the capacity to multitask.
Please note this role is available as Part-time permanent
You will be responsible for:
- General reception tasks, which include ensuring that clients receive prompt, attentive, and high-quality services.
- Assist and direct suppliers and contractors who come to reception to check-in
- Coordinate the collation and distribution of all communication materials to clients
- Undertake word processing, data entry, and core administrative tasks to support office Manager
- Responsible for assisting with the coordination and facilitation of various events
- Complete any filing and archiving for Management and staff
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Cert III in business or comparable relevant experience
- Experience in the disability industry is highly preferred
- Corresponding with various NDIS interfaces will be added advantage
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite of programmes, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- High level of computer literacy, including SharePoint, maintaining social media and websites
- Proven ability to recognise and discreetly deal with confidential matters, demonstrating the highest level of integrity
- Ability to prioritise work and manage competing demands and deadlines
- Sound knowledge of administrative processes and procedures
- Proven ability to recognise and discreetly deal with confidential
- Experience in working with databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Complete any filing and archiving for Management and maintain office and client files
- Act in a professional manner at all times to provide a prompt, courteous, responsive, flexible service
Additionally, you will require:
- NDIS Workers Screening Clearance (Additional screening/clearances may be required to work in specific areas)
- National Police Clearance
- COVID 19 Vaccination
What’s in it for you
- Freedom to work on your own style
- Working for an essential service provider
- Attractive remuneration and additional benefits
- A supportive, highly skilled, and collaborative team environment
- Flexibility including work life balance and independence
- Free Car parking on site
How to apply
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] We will send feedback once we receive and short listed any potential candidate. As a part of the selection process only few candidates will be contacted over phone.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.