Website Ashley and Martin
Receptionist | Ashley and Martin
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a customer service driven individuas with enthusiasm to join our fun and energetic team at Australia’s leading Medical Hair Institute – Ashley & Martin.
This position available is based in our Adelaide Clinic. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to have a varied work environment. You will have excellent communication skills and be a well presented multi-tasker who enjoys dealing directly with our valued clients and enjoy working with our specialist team of administrators, Consultants and Doctors.
This permanent full-time role is a position with significant room for growth and learning thus we are looking for an energetic person with a view to gaining new skills and starting a career path with Ashley & Martin. The position is for a 76 hour fortnight on a roster basis with working hours during the week ranging from 9am starts to 7pm finishes and 8.30am to 12.30pm on Saturday mornings.
The position involve the following duties:
- General reception duties
- Data entry
- Create and maintain customer records
- Process transactions/payments in POS & through EFTPOS
- Prepare patient files for Doctor’s appointment days
- Assist in the preparation of reports for Head Office
- Assist with the completion of month end reconciliations, stocktakes etc
- Laser treatments for our clients, (full training will be provided)
- Clean & maintain the appearance of the clinic
- Daily Mail.
- Organisational skills and initiative
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Customer service manner and competent computer skills
- Ability to learn
- Commitment to confidentiality
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
If you have a commitment to exceptional customer service and are looking for a position with a view to a career, please send a resume with cover letter to the Human Resource Manager & quote reference HR19ADE01. Please advise in your cover letter if you are able to start immediately, or your notice period at your current workplace.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia to be eligible to apply for this position.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for an administration roll? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.