Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Noakes Nickolas is an experienced boutique real estate office working across all suburbs in Adelaide with passion and pride.
As a result of exceptional growth, we’re looking for the right candidate to fill the role of a Receptionist / Office Support for Noakes Nickolas; Product and system training will be provided.
You’ll be located within a stunning modern office in Ashford. This is a unique opportunity to get your foot in the door of the real estate industry, and gain experience from our high performing team, and managing the running of a six-star office.
The Receptionist / Office Support plays a vital role in supporting the functions of the agency, as well as being the face of the office. This role involves answering the phone, greeting guest, managing ingoing and outgoing items/keys. In addition, you will be assisting the marketing team coordinating and facilitating various sales and marketing activities to enhance the visibility and success of Noakes Nickolas as a brand, as well as the agents, and the properties represented by them.
– Maintain a well-organised and presentable office space for clients and agency staff
– Order and manage all agency inventory
– Answer incoming calls to the office, directing calls to appropriate personnel or providing information as needed.
– Organising the gift orders for the sale team
– Signing keys in/out for both Sales and Property Management
– Taking sales appraisal/inquiry calls and forwarding them to respective agents
– Stocktake management/ordering office stock
– Australia post management for business
– Assisting agents with various admin tasks
– Overall cleanliness of office
– Kitchen Maintenance
– Open and closing of office
– Monitor company email
Marketing Materials and Distribution:
– Schedule media services such as photos,
videos, and copywriting
– Create engaging marketing materials for properties, including brochures,
signboards, and online campaigns
– Develop and execute effective social media campaigns to promote properties and engage the target audience
– Create and order letters, ensuring timely ordering and delivery
– Manage mail deliveries on a weekly basis
– Book and coordinate flyer distribution through the distribution company to target locations effectively
– Manage the end-to-end gift ordering process, from stock ordering to distribution to agents
– Property settlement support including preparation of settlement gifts and keys for buyers and vendors
To apply, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter to [email protected].
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate III in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.