Website Stephen K Shirley
Receptionist | Stephen K Shirley
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We are an Eastern Suburb based Serviced Office/Accounting Firm seeking to appoint an experienced Receptionist/Administration Assistant who is well presented and is seeking the flexibility of both Reception and Administrative role.
The duties of the job will include but not be limited to:
- Answering and dealing with incoming calls for the Serviced Office
- Booking appointments for clients
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Collection, sorting and delivering of incoming and outgoing mail
- Attending to faxes, photocopying, filing
- Stock control of office supplies
- Administration work
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
Must be experienced in MS Office. Experience with MYOB/MYOB AE would be an advantage, but not essential (training will be provided). Applicants must have at least one year experience to be considered for this position.
Sound good? Email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate on your application your preference of Full-time or Part-time
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Applications close: by close of business Friday, 20th September 2019.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for an administration roll? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.