FishBank Restaurants Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Situated in the historical 1920’s bank building at 2 King William Street, Fishbank Restaurant will open in October, 2020. With an emphasis on serving the freshest most sustainably sourced seafood from the Australian waterways, all our seafood will be delivered fresh to the restaurant, where it will be prepared with love and precision. At Fishbank, our school of thought fosters a ‘fin to scale’ approach, whereby we use every part of the fish possible, all in the name of the sustainable fish food- chain and our precious planet.
About the role:
We are on the lookout for experienced Host to join our Fishbank team. You will be the first point of contact in welcoming our guests on arrival. So, a positive outlook, friendly manner and immaculate presentation is paramount. You must have sound hospitality experience in a similar role and flair for customer service and building relationships. You must be self-motivated, be able to think fast on your feet and have a passion for learning.
- Experienced as a Host in a fast- paced high volume venue
- Highly motivated, hands-on, vibrant, enthusiastic and energetic
- Well-traveled and educated individual who is quick on their feet
- Ability to be calm and perform under pressure
- Knowledgeable and passionate about food and wine
- Have worked with online reservation booking systems
- RSA & Hygiene Certificate essential
- Only those who are short listed will be contacted
- Availability for week day, late night and weekend shifts
- Please send in your resume’s to – email@example.com
FishBank Restaurant Pty Ltd is a part of the Palmer Hospitality Group. The Palmer Hospitality Group is one of the fastest growing group in South Australia. The associated venues within the Palmer Hospitality Group includes the iconic 2KW Bar and Restaurant, The Highway Hotel, The Warradale Hotel and the Paloma Bar and Pantry and the Mclaren Vale Hotel.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a leadership role within the hospitality industry? Consider completing a Certificate 4 in Leadership course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.