Website Coterie Restaurant
Restaurant Manager | Coterie Restaurant by Woodstock Winery
The iconic Coterie Restaurant by WOODSTOCK in the picturesque McLaren Vale wine region is seeking a passionate and dynamic individual to drive the future success of the restaurant business.
Since 1988 the Coterie Restaurant has enjoyed a thriving trade in both A’ la Carte dining, special occasion events and corporate functions. Located on 22 hectares of rolling vineyards and tucked amongst rambling native gardens, the Coterie Restaurant by WOODSTOCK provides an idyllic setting to enjoy excellent wines matched with contemporary Australian cuisine from the best seasonal produce of the region.
The right candidate for this role will focus on building upon our history and taking the business to the next level.
- Working closely with Executive Chef and Wedding & Events Manager to oversee the operational management of the venue as a whole
- Providing leadership of the FOH team to a consistently high level of customer service
- Manage all aspects of FOH staffing, including recruitment, rostering and performance reviews
- Ensure all front of house staff are adequately trained and compliant with SOP’s
- Assist the Wedding & Events Manager and Marketing Coordinator in the planning and execution of promotional activities for the restaurant
- Actively take charge of the Coterie Restaurant’s social media profile with an artistic and on-trend flair
- Build & maintain strong relationships with locals and build our base of regular customers
- Manage customer feedback with integrity
- Assist in the preparation of annual FOH financial budgets and ensure the revenue targets of the restaurant are met by controlling costs and increasing spend
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legislation, OH&S and hygiene standards
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- 3 years’ experience in a similar hospitality role
- Hold a valid SA Responsible Person Badge
- High level of wine knowledge
- Highly developed and proven service leadership skills (strong references)
- Must exude confidence and possess a welcoming personality
- Drive, passion and commitment to take charge and lead Coterie Restaurant by WOODSTOCK through its next phase
Generous remuneration for this role will be negotiated based on the candidate’s level of experience, and will include incentive bonuses based on performance.
Please send your resume and cover letter or questions to email@example.com
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a management roll? Consider completing our Certificate 4 in Leadership
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.