Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
- Immerse yourself in an energetic team of diverse & multidisciplinary backgrounds
- Excel with insightful professional development, training & workshop opportunities
- Competitive hourly $ + salary packaging to significantly increase take-home pay
Your new organisation
Autism SA has a strong and rich history of being a recognised leader in providing specialised services to individuals on the autism spectrum, their families and the broader community. We strongly believe in a person-centred approach which puts the individual at the forefront of everything we do. There are fabulous opportunities created for people by the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), which is the biggest social reform for the disability sector. Autism SA is embracing the opportunity for different and innovative ways of providing responsive and adaptable services.
Your new role
Due to recent growth, we are now looking for a Full Time Rostering Officer.
Reporting to the Senior Rostering and Compliance Officer, you will primarily be responsible for preparing and maintaining well-balanced and accurate staff rosters in a timely manner.
Specifically, the role will:
- Support the Coordination team with proactive and reactive staffing and capacity planning
- Ensure staff training needs are well planned, communicated and rostered giving consideration to service delivery needs as well as staff availability
- Contribute to recruitment with advice, feedback and engage within recruitment processes
- Be a primary point of contact with key stakeholders of support staff, clients and other relevant organisational staff
- Facilitate the submission/verification of staff timesheets consistent with approved rosters
- Ensure timely and accurate funding arrangements within rosters
- Provide On-Call support outside of business hours, and work business hours shifts within a team roster.
The role will require you to be self-directed and able to work within a fast-paced environment in meeting deadlines. You will be able to work with and alongside other professionals in the proactive planning, development and reactive responses to program, client and/or staff rostering needs.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Relevant experience to undertake the range of activities required
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders to deliver effective and timely administration services in which teamwork is paramount
- Experience in the use of computers and relevant software (i.e. MS Word, MS Teams, Excel, Outlook, scheduling system)
- Experience with rostering or scheduling services and use of an electronic rostering system would be highly regarded
- Understanding of complex positive behaviour support services, client needs and related rostering needs (desirable)
- Experience in the profit-for-purpose sector and an understanding of disability services
What you’ll get in return
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary including generous salary packaging options, and fantastic professional development opportunities. Above all, we value the contribution your unique background and experience will add as a complement to our fantastic team.
This position is offered on an ongoing basis. Site base (Netley or Elizabeth and some work from home) may be negotiated for the right applicant (some training, or occasional working from both sites might be needed).
How to Apply
Please attach your resume and complete your work history & education information on the application page. You are welcome to include any certificates or licences in the education section to assist us in assessing your suitability for this role.
For more information, please contact Kathryn Vogt, Service Delivery Manager – Community Support and Inclusion on 0412 415 509.
Appointment is subject to a current, satisfactory DHS (formerly DCSI) – Working with Children screening check and National Police Clearance.
Applications close on Monday 2nd November 2020
This is the perfect opportunity to join a supportive team environment where the company rewards its employees by providing great, flexible working conditions. If working with a progressive organisation to make a real difference inspires you, contact us!
Adelaide 500 SA
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.