Iqra Islamic College of South Australia
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
At IQRA College we consistently push ourselves to explore engaging and fun ways to teach, moving further from lectures and closer to play-based and project-based learning. There is a big emphasis on creative teaching here, if that sounds like you, please apply below.
We are committed to providing exceptional learning for our students and a supportive environment for our staff. We value educators from all backgrounds who genuinely want to make an impact to the learning of our students.
Iqra College has a diverse group of staff and students from multiple backgrounds and faiths, and we encourage all Australians to apply.
Iqra College aims to establish generations of well educated, respectful and beneficial Muslim citizens who will contribute to the well-being, protection and development of society and mankind.
The School Receptionist/Administrator is essential to the efficient and effective administration practices and operation of the Campus, responsible for providing administrative support services to the internal leadership team, teaching and support staff, students and the broader school community by performing clerical duties related to the daily routine of campus management.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Front desk reception and related secretarial duties
- Providing administrative support to teachers and support staff
- Answering and dealing with phone enquiries
- Attending to general parent and student enquiries
- Managing student absentee procedures
- Coordination and booking of suppliers for campus maintenance issues
- Campus inductions for all new staff (permanent and relief) and visiting staff and contractors
- Managing the School mail
- Coordination of campus request forms, including campus visits, staff professional development, excursions / incursions
- Managing stock levels and ordering stationery/cleaning supplies as required
- WH&S administration, including WHS support to the Head of Campus.
- Generation of purchase orders
- Coordination and monitoring of student fees / CAP and related subsidies
- Following up outstanding student debts
Skills and Experience
Previous school administration experience is preferred but not essential. Applications demonstrating a background in a customer support environment, coupled with strong administration experience will be considered. Strong communication skills and a positive customer focused attitude are essential for this role.
Evidence of a Working with Children Check (WWC) will be required prior to successful appointment.
- Strong work-life balance
- Supportive team culture
- Impressive working facilities
- Competitive salary package and employment conditions
A CV including the names of two referees should be sent by Friday 11th of December 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please email email@example.com
You may also like to visit the following page: www.iqracollege.sa.edu.au
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.