Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Currently operating as SALT Restaurant and Bar at the Pullman Adelaide, we are in the process of renovating and relaunching our new Restaurant concept. This is a great opportunity to be part of this relaunch due in early 2024. We are seeking down to earth wait staff and food runners who has are excited about quality food and passionate about hospitality.
You will take patrons on a journey, providing the highest of service standards at all times. Some of your core tasks will involve:
- Meet and great guests;
- Take orders and deliver service as per our establishment standards;
- Make recommendations, promote specials;
- Manage your own section, ensuring this is well maintained and stocked;
- Ensure the highest cleaning and presentation standards are maintain by a well prepared mise en place.
Our ideal candidate is a story teller, who genuinely connects with customers taking them on a journey.
Some other skills, attributes and qualifications are:
- Current and valid RSA in South Australia
- Have previous experience working in a quality establishment, is desired, however not essential.
- Proven excellent customer service skills
- Be committed to your continuous learning and development, demonstrated by being fully immerse with our menu, its flavors and dietaries of all dishes.
- Have an understanding of wine regions, local spirits, wine makers and distillers is desired.
- Immaculate grooming and presentation
- be approachable by nature; and not afraid to show your true self while remaining professional.
- demonstrated ability to manage a given section during service periods.
- ability to prioritize and work well under pressure
- holds current and valid Australian working rights, with the ability to work a variety of shifts, including nights and weekends.
What is in it for you:
- Permanent and ongoing position with consistent hours
- Work with like-minded genuinely friendly food lovers that focus on high standards and quality.
- Laundered uniform
- Duty Meal
- World-wide discounts and benefits within Accor and partners.
- Training and development Opportunities within our own Academie Accor
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate III in Hospitality, Basic Gaming or RSA course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit saturnogroup-my.sharepoint.com.