Sous Chef | NOLA
NOLA Adelaide is looking for an enthusiastic and talented Chef to join the team. After only 3 short years NOLA has established itself in the Adelaide small bar scene, pushing the boundaries with it’s Southern American inspired dishes. NOLA Adelaide has blurred the line between traditional restaurant and Adelaide’s growing small bar scene.
We love to support our local suppliers and have a focus on fresh and seasonal products. A role within this growing hospitality group will provide future opportunities for the right candidate. The opportunity also exists to develop and show your culinary skills via a range of events within and external to the venue; including food and drinks pairing dinners, pop up street food and degustation’s.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Strong creativity and drive
- Ensuring high standard are maintained at all times.
- Support the Head Chef
- Plan and direct food preparation and service
- Placing orders and monitoring stock-take
- Rectify arising problems or complaints
- Industry standard knowledge of Health, Safety and Sanitation procedures.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Learn and develop personally
- Have fun
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking to start your career as a Chef? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery SIT30816 course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.