Peace Together Mentoring
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Peace Together Mentoring is looking for another female support worker/ mentor, to support our adolescent and young adult clients (aged 16-35) to join our growing team.
Around 8-15 hours per week in the short term, with expectations to increase.
Our model of therapeutic mentoring and support focuses on establishing a sense of safety and security as paramount, as well as working on our connection and mentoring relationship and developing trust- once these important foundations are laid, then our participants can be open to positive influence and support to achieve outcomes and goals, in a more client led, and focused way.
Support Worker / Mentor
- Drivers license
- Minimum Cert 4 relating to disability, mental health, youth work
Key attributes we are looking for:
- Empathetic and Understanding
- Experience working with Aboriginal Peoples, family and community.
- Experience with working with young adults in a therapeutic capacity.
- Ability to connect and hold therapeutic and healing conversations
- Ability to write progress reports/session notes post support session.
Email resume to [email protected]
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Disability) with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.