Rosmech Sales and Service Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
- Competitive remuneration package
- Growth opportunities
- Diverse role
- Work-life balance
- Develop a long-term career in a stable company
Rosmech Sales & Service, Australia’s premier supplier of specialised road sweeping machinery seeks a professional and experienced Tenders Administrator to assist with its Sales, Marketing and Service administrative functions.
This position will report to the National Sales Coordinator and the key duties are as follows:
- Coordinate ‘end to end’ tender process including quotations and proposals;
- Provide support and coordinate tender information within the National Sales team;
- Maintain the tender library;
- Maintain price lists and associated information and systems;
- Maintain company website;
- Tender reporting on Government contracts;
- Detail and confirm build specifications for customer orders and new units;
- Prepare and review build folders prior to the assembly process;
- Ordering of chassis and sweepers; and
- Manage and distribute product and technical documentation.
To be successful in this position you will:
- Be a professional, experienced tenders coordinator looking for a challenge in a dynamic Sales and Service office;
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the National Sales team;
- Have proficient computer skills incorporating the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Possess a strong work ethic;
- Have a keen sense of urgency, initiative, drive and focus; and
- Enjoy working in a fast paced team environment.
The successful candidate must demonstrate strong planning, time management and self-management skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills. The ability to work independently as well being part of an active member of a dynamic National team.
This role presents an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced, environment within a growing company.
If you are looking for a new challenge in your career, please apply via Seek.
A competitive remuneration package and excellent working conditions will be offered.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.