The Meat and Wine Co.
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
The Meat & Wine Co Adelaide are looking for experienced and dedicated Waiters to become part of their professional and hard-working team.
The successful applicants will have:
- Enthusiasm and passion to provide exceptional customer service
- Previous A La Carte restaurant/bar experience which must include 3 plate carry, tray service and handling large volumes of tables
- Experience in POS ordering systems and cash handling
- A good understanding of wine, its service and recommendations to guests
- A current RSA
- Willingness to undergo our specified training program
- Flexible availability over a 7-day rotating roster, including nights, weekends and public holidays
- Certificate III in Hospitality and/or at least 18 – 24 months experience.
You will be rewarded with:
- A training program dedicated to developing our team and giving them the best opportunities to succeed
- Potential career progression with a national company
- Support from an experienced dedicated team
- Food & Beverage product training
- Full Time Salary – $65,000 – $80,000
We are looking for the exceptional applicants who are passionate about the hospitality industry and values being part of a supportive team. If you feel you are suitable for this role, please click “Apply”
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate III in Hospitality, Basic Gaming or RSA course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.