Daimler Trucks Adelaide
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Daimler Trucks Adelaide, based in Regency Park retails the globally recognised products of Mercedes-Benz, Freightliner and Fuso and has a dedicated service, parts and sales team to support our customers.
We have a rewarding opportunity for a Warranty Administrator to join our dedicated Service department.
This position will be based on our Adelaide dealership, however, we also offer the flexibility to work from home.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Efficiently and accurately tracking warranty payments within the department.
- Reconciling all warranty receivables with payments through the appropriate accounting schedule.
- Process and submit warranty claims in a timely manner and in line with warranty policy and procedures.
- Compile warranty claim documentation in accordance with Manufacturer guidelines.
- Verifying submission criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Posting credits into the dealer management system.
- Resubmitting rejected claims promptly or receiving authorisation to write off.
- Following upon payment of outstanding claims.
- Controlling warranty parts by ensuring all parts are tagged with mandatory OEM required information, filing and storing of parts in systematic order.
- Arranges parts to be shipped to the distributor or to be scrapped.
- Updates service staff of all OEM recalls and bulletins.
To be considered, you must have
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Previous experience working in a Warranty Administration role or similar
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Proficiency with industry-specific software
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Strong organizational, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- A team player and happy to help wherever required
Education & Experience
- Previous experience working in a dealership, preferably with service or warranties
- Relevant Mechanical trade qualifications or a technical aptitude will be advantageous
- A competitive remuneration package
- Coaching and mentoring from industry leaders
- Ongoing training and development
- Work with global brands
- Flexible working arrangements
- Access to a wide range of employee benefits including paid parental leave, discounts on private health insurance and novated lease
About Velocity Truck Centres
Velocity Truck Centres has served the transport industry for many years. With more than 800 employees spread across five states, providing a true national support structure for our valued customers. Our company runs on the 3 pillars of Speed, Value and Trust.
We are seeking talented and enthusiastic people to continue our exciting journey, so join us now!
Velocity Truck Centres is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity in the workplace.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.