Website Robert Walters
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
An opportunity exists for an experienced Office Administrator/ Receptionist to join a supportive team in a well established manufacturing organisation in Adelaide’s northern suburbs . This position will see you provide first class general office administration and for the right candidate, offer career development.
This exciting and dynamic role will have you supporting the overall business, where you will be liaising directly with a vast range of stakeholders.
• Meet and greet all visitors upon arrival
• Answering telephone calls, demonstrating professional and effective communication at all times
• Effective inbox and meeting room management
• File and mail management
• General administrative tasks, including data entry, invoicing and filing
• Assisting with event coordination
• At least 1-2 year’s experience in Office Administration/Reception
• Exceptional Customer service skills, dealing with a range of customers from diverse backgrounds
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent time management and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MYOB, MS Word, Excel and MS Outlook
• Able to manage multiple tasks effectively
• Must always maintain absolute discretion, and be a true team player
• Ability to professionally interact with all internal and external stakeholders of the business
• Must exhibit a positive attitude and strong work ethic
If this is a position you would be suited to, please apply directly by clicking the APPLY link.
To apply please click apply or call Olivia Cirillo on +61 8 82163529 for a confidential discussion.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.