Website Glenelg Surf Life Saving Club
Restaurant & Bar Supervisor | Glenelg Surf Life Saving Club
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
About the business
Glenelg SLSC has a proud history of Surf Life Saving in South Australia for over 80 years. Located at the foreshore of Glenelg Beach with stunning uninterrupted views over the most popular beach in South Australia. The club has close to 1000 members and receives great support from the local community and visitors to Glenelg.
Due to an expansion of our food and beverage operation and our recent club refurbishment we are growing our team and look to appoint a suitably experienced hospitality professional to run a busy operation. You will play a key role in assisting Venue Manager to grow and expand food and beverage operation for our club.
About the role
To be successful in this role you will need strong communication skills, be able to work independently as well as part of the team and handle pressure during busy periods. Your quality leadership skills will also be called upon to guide more junior members of the team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- People management, ensuring that the crew on duty are motivated and engaged and delivering the best quality service
- Food Safety and WH&S compliance at all times from all crew
- Awesome guest experience – accurate orders, great guest connection and going above and beyond to deliver a memorable guest experience
The position is 3-5 days per week with weekend shifts rostered.
Successful applicants will be invited for interview and must be able to demonstrate:
- Guests First Attitude
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience with managing Bar, Ala Carte (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) and Functions operations
- A passion for food, presentation and service
- Commitment to Hygiene, Food Safety and WHS
Benefits and perks
We offer competitive remuneration in line with the Registered and Licensed Clubs Award 2010.
Work with an awesome team, for a company that genuinely cares about their people
Applicants must have the right to live and work in South Australia or hold the appropriate work visa.
Please send a cover letter detailing your suitability for the role and a current resume to: email@example.com
Skills and experience
- Completed Food Safety Supervisor course
- Completed Responsible Service of Alcohol course
- Proven experience in a management role in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Interpersonal and people management skills
- Personable and approachable disposition
- Computer and technology skills
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within the hospitality industry? Consider a Certificate 3 in Hospitality, Basic Gaming or RSA course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.