Website United Forklift and Access Solutions
Service Administration Maternity Leave Cover, 6 – 12 Months | United Forklift & Access Solutions
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
United Forklift and Access Solutions is a leader in the Material Handling and Access Equipment Industry, we have been operating strongly since 1973, and are committed to providing customers with quality products, professional advice and the best possible service.
We are currently seeking an experienced Service Administration processor to join our team in Adelaide to cover for maternity leave. Reporting to the Service Manager you will have a proven track record in this discipline and one that can manage multiple tasks.
- Arrange service booking calls for customer and rental machines
- Assist scheduling and coordination of technicians to attend customer service calls
- Maintain technician time sheets for payroll processing
- Ensure that all job cards are created in a timely and accurate manner to allow efficient processes in accordance with Company procedures.
- Certificate II and III Business Administration would be an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Computer literate with excellent data and typing skills
- Team player and can-do approach
- General office and Interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail is essential
- Data Entry Experience
- Professional presentation and telephone manner
What’s on Offer?
Competitive salary- commensurate depending on skills and experience level. Positive, can do environment.
For further information on our Company please refer to www.unitedequipment.com.au
HITsa offer a variety of job ready course’s to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business Administration with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.