Zambrero Restaurant Team member (Casual)
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
With Zambrero, team members have the opportunity to advance their career to Full Time Supervisor positions!
Our Supervisors are responsible for setting the highest standard in all areas of the restaurant including customer experience, workplace culture and financial results.
We expect our team members to be Olympic, and give up their seat for the customer.
These diverse roles involve a variety of responsibilities including, but not limited to;
- Ensuring great-tasting, high-quality food is served and exceptional customer service is maintained at all times
- Listening to customer feedback and consistently working to ensure positive customer experience
Suitable candidates with the following skills, experience and qualities are encouraged to apply:
- Hands on and happy to perform day to day restaurant requirements
- Passionate about our humanitarian values and ready to make a difference
- Positive, happy and smiling – able to build on the great workplace culture and provide exceptional customer service
- An engaged and energetic team player
- Ability to speak clearly and listen attentively
- Ability to maintain a professional, well-groomed and neat appearance at all times
- Knowledge and experience of cash handling
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confident manner
- Positive approach to change
Food and drive thru experience is a plus.
All our positions offer significant development opportunities and ongoing challenges as we continue to grow.
All applications will be considered in professional confidence. To register your interest for the role, please submit your application (including a CV and a cover letter) today!
In your cover letter please indicate your availability!
Zambrero is a quick service restaurant that was founded in 2005 by philanthropist and entrepreneur Dr Sam Prince and have quickly grown to become Australia’s largest Mexican franchise, with over 170 restaurants across the country.
At Zambrero, we source the best ingredients which are prepared and served in an exciting, fast paced and dynamic environment. Our food not only feeds our customers but through the Plate 4 Plate initiative we donate a plate of food to someone in need for every burrito or bowl purchased. To date we have donated over 24 million meals
For further information regarding Zambrero including our products, vision, team and founder, please refer to our website.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within a kitchen? Consider a Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.