Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
We require a professional and motivated chef with an excellent work ethic to join our growing team.
Full time hours on offer with remuneration above award.
Position requires predominantly Monday to Friday hours with minimal late nights and Saturdays. NO Sunday or public holiday hours
Experience and professional requirements –
- Completed minimum of Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
- Ability to maintain a clean and safe kitchen, in accordance with Food and Council Authority requirements
- Ability to handle pressure calmly and professionally
- Team-player who is able to adapt in our kitchen and is receptive to feedback
- Able to guide, mentor, support and work professionally with a kitchen hand
- Setting up and packing down before and after service
- Carry out any other duties as required by management
Excellent opportunity to join a progressive and supportive company.
The position is available for immediate start.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within a kitchen? Consider a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.