Cleanaway Opertions Pty Ltd
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
- Permanent – Full time position – Adelaide, SA
- Supportive team environment
- High growth business, ASX 100 listed
Who we are
When you start to think of waste as a resource, it opens a world of possibilities. Cleanaway is the largest waste management company in Australia providing sustainable waste management solutions to a range of customers including councils, small businesses, large corporate entities and government agencies.
- Complexed Administration Role
- Initiates and co-ordinates administrative and operational methods and procedures as required to effect efficient and uniform operation of the branch
- High volume data capture role
- Payroll processing, Revenue processing and invoicing, Utilisation, Raising purchase orders
- Liaising with customers and steak holders
- Operational Support entering Data and following up on Purchase orders
- General admin support in all areas
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven experience as an office administrator
- Ability to grasp complex administrative principles
- Outstanding Communications and interpersonal abilities
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to data capture with both speed and accuracy
- High attention to detail
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Understanding of site working environments
- Qualification in business administration or equivalent experience
- Experience in Coupa, JDE or Kronos software would be advantageous
- Good time management and organisational skills
What we offer
- Training and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Discounts on private health insurance
- Access to Cleanaway’s EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Study Assistance
How to Apply
Cleanaway encourages and values diversity and inclusion. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply. If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, please forward your resume and cover letter by clicking the “Apply” button below.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.