Mad Monkey Distillery
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
• Join the management team at this exciting distillery.
• Role suits a passionate Food & Beverage leader looking for the next step.
• An exciting role where you grow and work alongside a great team of industry professionals.
About the Company
Mad Monkey is a Small Batch Distillery that features a tasting room, large outdoor space and onsite orchard, with a business model focused on sustainability.
We are located in Dudley Park just off Churchill Road only a minutes drive away from North Adelaide and Prospect.
About the Role
Reporting to the two directors, the Bar and Functions manager will be key in managing the day-to-day operations of the venue, whilst supporting, motivating, and training the team to deliver an exceptional customer experience every time. Sales, marketing and distilling options are available as part of the role.
Due to the nature of the business, it is essential the potential candidate is flexible with working hours. Our Tasting Room will operate 5 days per week, Wednesday – Sunday, with standard opening hours currently running until 9pm on the weekends (never work past midnight!). We are also often involved with off-site events such as trade shows and markets, so there may be some requirement to assist with these as needed.
Initially, this role will be offered on a casual/part-time basis, with the opportunity to progress to full-time in the future.
Skills & Experience
• Function/event management
• Strong hands-on food and beverage management skills
• Stock Control
• Spirit and Cocktail knowledge
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated, energetic and enthusiastic
• Experience in operating and maintaining Point of Sale software and equipment
• Have an engaging leadership style that encourages teamwork by working alongside the staff
• Experience in end of day procedures and cash handling
• Interest in Distilling
• Digital Marketing
Mad Monkey Distillery will be a hard-working, fast paced hospitality environment where we all act as one interconnected team. We encourage workplace bonding, constant interaction and communication, progressive ideas, and workplace transparency. Our workplace is a supportive network of co-workers who function on open communication principals.
Ideally, we are looking for someone to come on this journey with us.
• Opportunity to work and grow within the business.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a leadership role within the hospitality industry? Consider completing a Certificate 4 in Leadership course with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.