Munro Property Group
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Munro provides a distinctive real estate service that consists of several interweaved departments including Commercial Sales, Leasing, Management and Acquisitions, Residential Sales, Leasing and Management, extensive Strata and Community Management.
With over four decades of working alongside South Australians, we consistently deliver process-driven and diligent commercial, residential and financial real estate knowledge.
The Munro flagship is centrally located on the iconic Norwood Parade precinct, a location that mirrors our vivacity for collaboration, communication and the delivery of truly integrated real estate. Moving beyond Adelaide’s historic East, we service the entire spectrum of Adelaide suburbs to elevate real estate by operating under our code of process-driven service by agile professionals who value inquisitive conversation that lead to diligent on-going assistance.
Front Office Administrator | Full Time | Norwood Office
THE ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answering incoming and managing calls
- First point of Office contact by Meeting and greeting clients and tradespeople
- Providing administrative support to our Residential, Commercial and Body Corporate
- Aiding the Directors with admins duties & diary management etc.
- Website and Social Media management
- Preparation of marketing materials for Sales and Property Management
- General administrative functions as required
WHAT WILL MAKE YOU SUCCEED:
Mature, reliable, responsible, and an adaptable individual
- Possess a high level of attention to detail
- Show a positive attitude
- Have an excellent customer service approach
- Demonstrate great organisation skills
- Ability to work individually and in a team environment
- Have a reliable vehicle and a current driver’s license
Previous experience in a real estate office is preferred but not essential.
If this sounds like the right career opportunity for you, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Thank you for your application, due to the volume of applications we receive, we will only be contacting shortlisted candidates.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.