Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Drill Quip is looking for a Operations & Office Administrator.
Drill Quip are looking for passionate, energetic admin coordinator in our Somerton Park office. We are an established company that is young at heart. We operate in the resources industry and are growing.
We believe in hiring the best people and letting them share their experience and passion. We are a rapidly growing business and we would love you to impart your own flair and style.
As the Operations & Office Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the day to day operations of the Drill Quip Office
- Invoice and data entry
- Coordinating the recruitment and onboarding of field based staff
- Being the primary point of contact for staff travel
- Supporting management with administration
- Being the face of the Drill Quip office
- Payroll support and assistance
We believe in looking after our staff so you look after our customers.
We pay above Award and understand that flexibility in the workplace is key to our success. We are an employer of choice because we don’t just talk about flexibility believe in it. The role will:
- work in with home life obligations (think school drop-off and pick-up),
- be paid for all hours worked
- have flexibility, with give and take on both sides
- easy, free parking
We are a young, growing company and as we grow we expect our people to grow in their roles also. If you have an interest in developing your skill set to the next level this is definitely the job for you. Experience and certificates that will make your application stand out include:
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role or a role that has transferable skills
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- AR, AP and payroll experience particularly around data entry, using accounting software like Xero
- Cert III in anything really (we just like that you’ve studied)
- A national police clearance (our clients require this and so do we)
- Full Australian driver’s license (you may be required to drive now and then)
We hope you are as excited about this opportunity as we are – we’d love to hear from you if you are!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.