Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
SuperGuardian is an innovative, market leading company founded by Chartered Accountants, specialising in administration, accounting, online reporting and technical services for Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs).
With a head office located in Adelaide and a team of 90+ staff, SuperGuardian is a fast growing, national business dealing with clients throughout Australia
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our passionate, friendly and professional team.
This opportunity is for you, if you’re looking to:
- Join a values-based culture
- Grow personally and professionally
- Be part of building and delivering solutions that clients love
- Build relationships with a national network of high net worth individuals, accountants and financial advisers from Australia’s leading financial institutions, investment banks and share brokers
- Enjoy regular team bonding activities
The role will include:
- Answering all incoming phone calls promptly and attending to each call professionally.
- Managing the front of house area.
- Providing administration support to the team and assisting with client requests.
- Assisting the team with the printing and scanning of our clients financial statements.
- Handling aspects of our incoming mail.
- Various office tasks including maintenance requests, organising staff events, booking travel etc.
Candidates with the following experience and attributes are invited to apply:
- Previous reception experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft
- High level of attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to work in autonomously
The right candidate will need to be available 8:30am – 5:00pm. You must be well presented, diligent, have a great attitude and exceptional attention to detail to be successful in obtaining this role.
Applications and enquiries will only be received from candidates. No unsolicited contact from any other source thank you.
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.