Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Our client, an innovative, agile business and is seeking a motivated individual to appoint as a Receptionist | Customer Service to join their dynamic and innovative team. The ideal background and experience of the successful candidate would be a person who has a strong background is Administration, who shares a passion for delivering excellent service, innovative solutions, and to provide administration and data entry support for the group as required.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience in office administrative role
- Experience in a customer service focused role
- Construction knowledge (desirable)
- Effective time management skills, managing multiple tasks, competing priorities, and meeting conflicting deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure, problem solve and make decisions
- Ability to work autonomously and maintain workflow
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Must be diligent and thorough
- Strong attention to detail
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Welcoming visitors to the premises and offering refreshments
- Notifying internal staff of arrival of visitor
- Operating central switchboard, answering all incoming calls, qualifying the calls, transferring to required extension and answering general queries
- Ensure all messages are announced and delivered promptly via email to the appropriate person, the following information should be recorded; First name / last name / contact number / brief description of reason for call
- Manage all incoming and outgoing mail
- Booking of meeting rooms
- Scanning and filing of documents as required
To be successful in this role you will need to possess the following qualifications, experience, and core competencies:
- High level interpersonal and written communication skills
- Sound knowledge of MS Office Suite, including primarily Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a focus on assisting with enquiries positively and constructively
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of the organisation
If you are looking for a company who values their team members, provides autonomy with the scope to shine, a work – life balance, and opportunity to progress your career, please contact Angela Politis from Asset Personnel on 0422301227.
Please send your CV through without delay for immediate interview!
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role in administration? Consider a Certificate 3 in Business with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide.
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.