Aspiring Futures SA
Sourced from: www.seek.com.au
Aspiring Futures SA
Aspiring Futures SA, We are all about providing a good quality accommodation care with a focus on a nurturing environment where we work closely with OT, SP and the Behaviour Therapist to ensure that the client progress to achieve their person-centred Goals.
Looking for passionate people with an understanding of Schizophrenia and trauma-informed care and practice, and the impact of trauma.
- Experience supporting children and teens with complex behaviour in the home and the community
- Experience in implementing specialist behaviour support strategies
- Experience in writing excellent quality Incident Reports and Daily Reports
- Personal Care
- Provide a range of goal-oriented support services that enable consumers to achieve their goals (including independent living in the community, personal care, community engagement, self-care, shopping, budgeting, safety and family contact).
- Strong ability to support and upskill individuals to gain confidence in their personal care
- Experience or knowledge of alternative communication methods
- Availability to work over a 7-day roster including night and weekend work
- A kind and caring personality with an inclusive attitude
Skills and Clearance Required
- Certificate III in Individual Support or Disability or Age Care. Similar qualifications or/and relevant industry experience will also be considered (desirable)
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of person-centred thinking practice
- Good level of IT skills and use of smart technology
- Current SA Driver’s Licence
- Current DHS Disability Employment and Child Related Employment Screening / Working with Children Check (or willing to obtain)
- Current Provide First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- MAPA Training
- Assist Client with Medication Training
- You have the rights to work in Australia
- Employment will also be subject to a psychological assessment, which is mandatory for any support work that will be employed in one of our Department for Child Protection (DCP) Residential Care house
The application form will include these questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- How many years of project management experience do you have
HITsa offer a variety of job ready courses to kick start your career or expand your knowledge.
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support with HITsa.
Looking for a role within Individual Support? Consider a Certificate 3 in Individual Support (Disability) with HITsa.
View all upcoming course dates – Course Dates
Looking for more Jobs Available? View our Jobs Board that gets updated daily with jobs in Adelaide, Hospitality jobs and more
To apply for this job please visit www.seek.com.au.